Typical Classically Trained Tutor's Profile
David is 35 and has the following qualifications and experience...
- PGCE Music Education (1995-1996), Middlesex University
- BA Honours Degree in Music (1991-1994), Newcastle University
- Diploma of Licentiate in Piano (1993), Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Advanced Certificate Piano (1994), Associated Board of The Royal Schools of Music
Private teaching for four years, solo and ensemble recitals at venues such as:
- St Mary le Strand (London)
- The Royal College of Physicians (London)
- The Great Hall, St Bartholomew's Hospital (London)
- King's Hall (Newcastle)
This tutor has a great deal of experience working with children up to approximately 18 years old, in particular working towards R.S.M. graded exams. More recently he has become involved in music therapy, and is undertaking further study in this field.
Alternatively, visit our jazz and popular tutor's profile.